Gentle Exfoliating Peel
What it is:
A mild peel recommended for sensitive skin or darker skin that does not tolerate other forms of alpha-hydroxy acids or is known to become easily irritated or sensitized. Gently exfoliates without drying or irritating. Great for mature or thinner skin types. Amino Acid Arginine boosts the intensive anti-oxidant benefit in addition to accelerating the healing of wounds and the promotion of collagen synthesis.
- brightens skin for a clearer complexion
- reduces pigmentation and sun damage
- gentle enough for mature and sensitized skin types
How to use:
Apply 1 to 2 times per week as a part of your evening routine. After cleansing, apply product to face (and/or neck, decollete). Leave on for 5-10 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Finish with your serum and moisturizer.
Some key ingredients:
- L-Arginine – An amino acid that activates production of protein, expedites wound healing, and prevents tissue deterioration.
- Mandelic Acid - Is the largest aromatic Alpha Hydroxy Acid, making it an effective yet gentle exfoliator.
- Ferulic Acid: Anti-oxidant, improves effectiveness of Vitamin C + E
- Pyruvic Acid - Derived from Flower Acids. Gently activates cellular turnover to improve hydration and contribute to better nourishment and hydration of upper layers of epidermis.
- Citric Acid - Powerful antioxidant, smoothes skin complexion.
Aqua (Purified Water), Alcohol Denatured Lavendula (Organic), Mandelic Acid, Citric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, L-Arginine, Olus Oil/Glycerine / Lauryl Glucoside / Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate / Glyceryl Oleate / Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ferulic Acid, Ferula Foetida Extract, Water (and) Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Flower Acids), Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid.
Size: 1oz / 30ml