WHAT IS MATRIXYL 3000?
Matrixyl 3000 is a powerful blend of two peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. These peptides work together to stimulate the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and other components of the extracellular matrix in the skin (ECM)*.
*The ECM provides structural support to the skin and helps to maintain its elasticity, firmness, and hydration.
BENEFIT OF MATRIXYL 3000 FOR THE SKIN
Matrixyl 3000 offers many proven benefits for the skin. Here are some of the key benefits:
- Stimulates Collagen Production: Matrixyl 3000 stimulates collagen production in the skin, which helps to improve skin texture, firmness, and elasticity. Collagen is a key protein that gives skin its structure and strength, and as we age, our natural collagen production decreases, leading to the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging skin. By boosting collagen production, Matrixyl 3000 helps to reduce the visible signs of aging and improve skin health.
- Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Matrixyl 3000 has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly on the forehead and around the eyes. It works by promoting the synthesis of collagen and other components of the extracellular matrix, which help to smooth out the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Improves Skin Elasticity: Matrixyl 3000 can improve skin elasticity, which is the skin's ability to stretch and snap back into place. By increasing collagen production and improving the extracellular matrix, Matrixyl 3000 can help to firm and tighten the skin, reducing the appearance of sagging and drooping.
- Hydrates the Skin: Matrixyl 3000 can help to hydrate the skin by increasing the production of hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturizer found in the skin. Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, helping to plump up the skin and improve its texture.
HOW TO USE MATRIXYL 3000 IN YOUR SKINCARE PROGRAM
- Matrixyl 3000 is suitable for inclusion in anti-aging creams, serums, and other skincare products. Look for products that contain Matrixyl 3000 fairly high up on the ingredients list as we recommend concentrations of 2%-8% for a noticeable result.
- Matrixyl 3000 can be layered with other active skincare ingredients without any interactions or side effects.
- Apply Matrixyl 3000 to clean, dry skin to ensure proper penetration of the active ingredient.
- Be Patient as Matrixyl 3000 may take a few weeks to start delivering results. It takes time for collagen to be produced and tissues too firm.
MATRIXYL 3000 SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE
When Matrixyl 3000 is included, at optimum concentrations, the benefit to our skin can be amazing!
A study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science in 2011 found that a cream containing Matrixyl 3000 was effective in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and improving skin firmness and elasticity. The study involved 93 participants who used the cream twice daily for 56 days, and results showed a significant improvement in skin hydration, wrinkle depth, and overall appearance.
Another study published in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology in 2013 evaluated the efficacy of a serum containing Matrixyl 3000 on the appearance of photoaged skin. The study involved 31 participants who used the serum twice daily for 12 weeks, and results showed a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as improvements in skin tone and texture.
A third study published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology in 2019 evaluated the efficacy of a cream containing Matrixyl 3000 on skin firmness and elasticity. The study involved 24 participants who used the cream twice daily for 12 weeks, and results showed a significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity, as well as a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
WE'RE CONVINCED, AND THAT'S WHY WE RECOMMEND VITAE SKIN RENEWAL