Facial Peels / Customized Acid or Enzyme / Victoria BC
Peels (customized acids or enzymes)
Bring Out Your Glow! Reveal a more youthful, radiant you. A GENTLE way, to gorgeous, glowing skin.
What are Acid or Enzyme Peels?
Acids or enzymes are applied to the skin in order to accelerate the exfoliating process. Often known as a “lunchtime” peel. With over 20 years of experience using various acid and enzymes, we are able to get a result similar to microdermabrasion, but without traumatizing the skin, making peels safer for active acne and sensitive skin.
At Glow Luxe our experience in cosmetic chemistry allows us to customize and completely personalize your peel to suite your unique needs. A combination of 2 or 3 different acid / enzymes may be used to achieve a result that will leave your skin glowing!
What are the benefits?
- A reduction in the appearance of Keratosis Pilaris (rough, dry, bumpy skin)
- Improved skin texture, tone, smoothness, with a reduction in uneven pigmentation.
A refined, brighter, youthful glow, a wonderful anti aging benefit.
- Helps clear up skin irregularities such as acne, minor scarring and pigmented lesions.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves absorption of active skincare products.
- We provide a full spectrum of acids and enzymes ensuring a gentle treatment for even
the most sensitive skin types.
Are there any side effects?
Post treatment, some may experience one or more of the following: mild tingling, mild redness, some tightness or minor flaking as the skin repairs.
Today, aggressive chemical peels are not required to achieve an excellent result. A regular series of “lunchtime” peels provides improvement without downtime or damaging burns. We recommend this approach over aggressive peels to minimize the chance of pigmentation changes or unwanted changes in the skin.