Soothing Barrier Balm
Our 911 emergency balm. Soothing Barrier Balm is a topical alternative to cortisone creams for many dermatological conditions including eczema, dermatitis, rashes and hives. Soothing botanical extracts reduce inflammation, itching and redness. A saviour for over exfoliated skin, and a great way to protect skin from environmental irritants such as pollution or climate variations. The unique transdermal delivery system promotes immediate absorption of skin desensitizers into deeper layers of the dermis where healing and regeneration occurs.
- anti-inflammatory to calm skin
- provides skin plumping hydration
- repairs and maintains skins barrier function to protect against bacterial attack and sensitization
- reduces dynamic lines and wrinkles
How to use:
Apply a thin layer to any areas experiencing irritation, inflammation or sensitivity. Apply as needed, morning and evening.
Some key ingredients:
- Gaba - Inhibits surface neurotransmitters to decrease tension induced lines and wrinkles
- Viola Tricolour - Bitter-sweet herb known for its restorative actions on capillary membranes and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Borage Oil - Is a naturally occurring plant oil that helps reduce skin inflammation.
- Bioflavonoids - Citrus bioflavonoids offer antiviral, anti- inflammatory, and anti-allergy properties to help soothe reactive skin.
Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Borago Officinalis Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Chamomile) Extract, Bioflavonoids, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamins A), Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Viola Tricolor Extract, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Size: 1.7oz / 50ml