Our COVID-19 policy and what we are doing to keep you safe.
As we continue to monitor the situation regarding coronavirus, we wanted to reach out in advance to share the steps we are taking to ensure our visitors are kept safe and our store clean, as we deal with the present uncertainty.
As your trusted treatment provider, we are committed to delivering treatments in an environment that protects and promotes the well being of everyone.
As well, being low traffic (1 or 2 clients at a time) goes a long way in minimizing illness transmission of any kind.
Hygiene standards for our staff, store, products and tools are always important, but we have taken additional steps to ensure we are able to serve you in the safest way possible. We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as required.
What we are doing:
- If you are elderly (70+) staying home is a great idea.
- If you are immune compromised or have any conditions such as diabetes or heart disease we recommend staying home.
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including workstations, door knobs, counter tops, point of sale terminal, etc with a hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner containing a virucidal solution suitable for killing and eliminating viruses.
- Ensuring staff and clients (before we begin treatment) are regularly hand washing, and we've provided face masks as needed.
- Ensuring any item or device that is utilized during treatment, and may come in contact with any skin surface is thoroughly disinfected and cleaned before the next use.
- Advising clients that if you are sick, or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, to please contact us to rebook your appointment, it's best to stay home and eliminate the possibility of spreading any illness.
- Hand sanitizers are available at reception for clients. For clients, one of the best things you can do to keep yourself safe is frequent hand washing. Soap + warm water is effective
The goal is to "flatten the curve" so that our medical system can cope with cases as required and not become overwhelmed.
We acknowledge this is a stressful time for everyone. But we know that by working together to minimize the risks of COVID-19, our communities will recover more quickly.