Our COVID-19 policy and what we are doing to keep you safe.
We are currently open for client treatments and consultations. Masks are recommended but not mandatory.
- We recommend that all clients wear a mask while visiting at this time
As your trusted treatment provider, we are committed to delivering treatments in an environment that protects and promotes the well being of everyone.
As well, we keep to a low traffic environment (1 or 2 clients at a time) to minimize illness transmission of any kind.
Hygiene standards for our staff, store, products and tools are always important, but we have taken additional steps to ensure we are able to serve you in the safest way possible. We will continue to monitor the situation and adapt as required.
What we are doing:
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including workstations, door knobs, counter tops, point of sale terminal, etc with a hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner containing a virucidal solution suitable for killing and eliminating viruses.
- Ensuring any item or device that is utilized during treatment, and may come in contact with any skin surface is thoroughly disinfected and cleaned before the next use.
- If you are sick, or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days, to please contact us to rebook your appointment, it's best to stay home and eliminate the possibility of spreading any illness.
- Hand sanitizers are available at reception for clients.
By working together to minimize the risks of COVID-19, our communities will recover more quickly.